Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bla Bla Bla

It's been a while since I've BLOGGED.
I guess I tend to state that every couple of months.

Recaps:
Solo attempt at the 12 hrs of Temecula great race but I blew up my legs and my rear hub. A big shout out goes to Brendan and Brett for the huge effort in the race.

T-Day rode a geared full sussy bike with Andrew at Noble. Has to be at least a year since I rode one. Took a bit to reacquaint myself with this style of pedal machine but once the climb up Indian creek was over it was just GOLDEN on the descent.

Enjoyed some time spent with my lil bro. Been a while for the two of us. He is really diggin the Colorado thing....I really need to get out there in 2008.......must find a epic near Co Springs.

Started the niteriding thing again. You know it is just that time of year. Been running a cheap lil 10 watt just to spice things up. Temps are dropping and the trails are fresh.

Got one of those forbidden rides this sat am. Good fun route with a warm food destination smackdab in the middle of the ride.........I hope it is open.

If you are in the Tucson area Chad has one of those Undieground things going on the weekend of 12/8. Check it out looks to be a good one.

PedaL 1 lOnG

1 comment:

velogucela said...

Just one lil' practice run to see what works, nuttin' 'tal.

hehehehehehe.

..soooooo, Chad and Dave C. are putting togethera mega loop in Sedona buddy. Dec this year or april next, don't know yet.

Miss ya and the fam buddy!