Sunday, February 17, 2008

20 Days

As of last fri that is how many days I've been off the bike. Due to the worst case of Flu I've ever had.
We had a lil snow storm in town so out to Pinyon I went. Did an easy spin just to gauge myself and just had a Ball.


About to descend the switchbacks.


Trying out the Pro Moto carbon Flat bar from Salsa. So far I'm really diggin it. More on this after a few rides.



So on sat I stayed close to home and rode May Valley. A lil snow at the start but things got really good from Log Piles and down. Looks like my strength is still hangin with me. Will find out about my endurance on sun. Tony B is coming over for a Palm Canyon run. Should be fun but I hope I'm not over doing it, I tend to do that kinda thing. Well hopefully pics and write up later.

To all my friends at the Pueblo, Hope you're enjoying and puttin pressure on the pedals.

Looks like Siren and AA bikes is going to make the podium in the top spot barring any freak happenings.

Redhawk and Jay's team are fighting for a podium spot.

Chads rockin his 1st Solo.

PEDAL 1 LONG

No comments: