Monday, March 10, 2008

Silly Fun

Saturday nite's Beer before sundays ride. Speak Easy Brewery in SF.....I highly recomend this Barley Wine ifn you're into that kinda stuff.

So I met up with Marlin,Dawne and Phil.Phil and Marlin decided that they were going to Climb Art Smith and met Dawne and I at the Benches on Dunn Road. So Dawne and I started at Pinyon and connected over to the meeting place.
Dawne at Pinyon.......it was a nice cool morning and she rocked Pinyon and Palm.
Flowers blooming everywhere...jus a perfect time to be on the trail.



Hey Frankie remember this climb right after the 3 mile wash. Luckily this time I didn't have to climb it.


Phil finishing off the mid climb on Art Smith.

Good ridin on good trails with GREAT PEOPLE. Enjoyed some Mexi food and I believe we all got a lil tipsey.

pedal 1 long

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuuude! Is that climb the "right turn" at the end of the wash? Suck!

SSIDYLLWILD said...

That it is. It takes you back into Pinyon on an endless climb. Good to experience but you need the winter temps to make it bearable.

Anonymous said...

I'm familiar with it- there is a left turn that will bring you back toward the Art Smith network.

Rode Optimator last night, at dusk. You're right, it's in darned good shape, but sheesh- very spooky mt. lion juju when the sun's going down!

SSIDYLLWILD said...

right near the old spring is where I found a deer leg. So HE is around.