Friday, March 14, 2008

Phooey with 9 to 5

So it has been a weird week. A couple of nites ago crime hit me. Someone during the nite opened my unlocked truck ............ (D'OOOOH) and walked off with my North Face pack. The pack included all my riding tools and my helmet light....
So I replaced the pack with an Osprey Talon 22 ....1st impressions is that it is a bigger bag and overall weight is much lighter. Straps don't seem to be as sturdy but we will see how it travels on saturday.
Friday is finally here and I rode the House loop with the addition of the grotto loop. Nice way to get work out of the mind. Nice clear day with the cloud level sneaking up the hill.

The new ride still needs a name. Nothing has stuck yet but an unconscious theme has started........Salsa Bars,frame color is named "hot tamale" and I'm trying a new rear tire named Ignitor. After a good suffer ride I'm sure something will stick.

Clouds sneaking up.


Shared this with Yumi last weekend.........Russian River's Damnation.....a Belgian style ale...................Taste like yummy.

Pedal 1 Long

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.